Here is some light hilarity for my fellow runners
You Know You’re a Runner If:
- You have more athletic clothing than “regular” clothing in your dirty laundry pile.
- You being to envy Tom Hanks distance run in Forest Gump
- You buy shorts that feature built in underwear
- You find random clusters of safety pins around your car.
- You grimace when you hear people say they are training for a “10K Marathon”
… Not possible
- You appreciate the humor and cleverness of the signs help by loved ones during races
- You can spit while running
- You experience chafing in surprising places
- "Splits" is not a gymnastic term
- You appear to still be wearing shorts when you’re naked- alas, tan lines
Being a runner is like being a member of an exclusive motley crew. No matter where you go, or what race you enter, everyone experiences similar trials, tribulations, and exhilaration’s.
If you are a new runner let me be the first to say, Welcome to the family.
* Run On